There are two ways to change your password.
From the Log in page:
- Enter in your email address
- Click Continue
- Click on the link 'Forgot Your Password?' located under the password field
- Enter your registered email address and click on the 'Submit' button.
- A password email reset notification will be sent to your email address.
NOTE: If you receive the error "There is no record of that Email Address", this means the email address you entered was either entered incorrectly or the email address is not registered in our system.
From within your profile
- Log into your account
- Click on the little avatar in the upper right hand corner
- In the drop down menu, select "Preferences"
- Click the "Change Password" button
- Enter your current password, and a new password. All passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters and have any 3 of the 4 items: a number (0 through 9), a special character (such as !, $, #, %), an uppercase character (A through Z) or a lowercase (a through z) character (no spaces).
If you continue to experience problems, please contact customer support by clicking on the "Submit a Request" link above. Provide your First/Last names, and details about the email address you are attempting to request a new password for, and any error messages you receive. Please note that for your security, we can not create a password for you, nor can we see your password.